Mid-level generalists should have a strong core knowledge of 3D. Candidates are required to have a strong level of skill in some areas as well as a range of skill levels in the core areas of modelling, texturing, look development and lighting. The ability to composite your work for review is also necessary.
Candidates with an exceptional specialism in one area of the 3D pipeline will also be considered as long as you’re willing to learn and other aspects. You will work predominantly in a team as well as individually to meet the requirements of the required asset or shot.
Min 3 years’ experience
- Experience with Maya and/or Houdini
- Proven core knowledge in one or more CG techniques, modeling, texturing, shading, lighting.
- Proven experience in photorealistic shot lighting to the high level required, either from Scratch or from a template provided by Supervisor. Ability to match live action photography is essential.
- Comfortable making shader and HDRI adjustments
- Solid compositing ability in Nuke and an understanding of how your renders will be used in 2D.
- Confident presenting your work in Dailies.
- Good artistic skills and knowledge of the visual effects pipeline
- Strong communication with colleagues and production, regarding progress of work or technical issues
- Strong time management to meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving both independently and in a team environment
- Proactive and good ability to work focus on necessary tasks.
- Take responsibility for the asset/shots you are assigned
Please send reels to email@example.com
This role is for UK based artist only.