nineteentwenty is looking for Mid-level Compositors to join our Bristol or London Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working in collaboration with the 2D Supervisor and Visual Effects Supervisor to evaluate the creative and technical approach to assigned shots, understanding and satisfying the brief.
- Taking briefs and direction from Leads and VFX Supervisors to execute assigned shots in the best and fastest way possible.
- Balancing the creative and technical aspects of each shot.
- You will have a good understanding of the broader VFX pipeline including colour space and workflow.
- Ongoing communication with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines.
- Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors.
- Good ability in all aspects of compositing in Nuke, integrating 2D, 3D and live-action elements to a high-end visual effects standard.
- Compositing skills will include rotoscoping, tracking marker removal, rig and wire removal, tracking (2D, planar and camera tracking), 3D camera projections, colour correction and colour matching, digital cosmetic fixes, beauty work, greenscreen keying and integration, set extensions, CGI integration and deep compositing.
- Experience of compositing CG/live action elements into CG environments.
- A strong eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting.
- Thorough understanding of compositing techniques.
- Able to understand and apply shot notes.
- Experience using f-track.
Please note all applicants at time of application must have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable.
CV’s and reels to email@example.com