Nineteentwenty VFX: Junior 3D Generalist/Modeller
We are currently looking for a Junior 3D Generalist/modeller to join us in our Bristol studio.
Description of Role
nineteentwenty is an award-winning visual effects studio situated in the heart of both London and Bristol. We are an exceptional team of makers and problem solvers. Working with brands, agencies and production companies in Advertising, TV and Film, we guarantee an excellent post-production and VFX service. We maintain our outstanding reputation and spirit, building relationships that last.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrative experience and knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing for VFX.
- Good level modeling and texturing in Maya, ZBrush and Mari
- Rendering skills
- Skills in Tracking
- Some familiarity with pipeline issues and a typical post production environment
- Expertise in general compositing principles
- Strong aesthetic sensibility, good use of color
- Willingness to learn and absorb knowledge from Seniors and work as a flexible member of the team
- Creative and design oriented, excellent communicator
- Self-motivated problem solver
‘Please send CV’s and links to reels to firstname.lastname@example.org